Bambee Bambee

OMG OMG OMG!

You have blessed me with this holy experience... Thank you!!!
MOST AWESOMEST FLASH EVER!!!!

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

God Made Me A Movie

Could you make any better of a story line? HAHA! I love this! Good work...good work!

Dawn of the Dead in Milto Dawn of the Dead in Milto

Shit Ass Tight

You got some shit crackin. This is really funny. Lol I laughed through the whole thing. The animation was quite unique too. I never seen characters like that =D. Good work on everything. It was long too so I was entertained for while X) Good job.

LMAO Zombies!! LMAO Zombies!!

AAAH IT HURTS

OMFG.... I laughed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard on this movie.... OMFG Ah I love you. And I love this animation. You fucken rock all cocks... I mean clocks.... Yeh =D I love you!!! Make more! The music was awesome Lol... And that random moment where the blackmagic clock takes the alkaline and shotglass into the wierd dimension place was my favorite part. =D

biblo responds:

wargle!

Platypus Platypus

Deh???

I thought the pladypuss was extinct Lol. The guy talkin about the pladypuss sounds like hes readin it straight of the paper. Lol He was a lil stuttery but w/e I didnt learn much... I mean Ishould have but eh.. .Good job I suppose did u get an "A"?

DaBigCow responds:

lol, probably because i was reading striaght off a paper

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

LMAO I Love the Dancing

AH! That was hilarious. Man so awesome... Not toooo emo and not toooo crazy. Just funny enough ;)

Duck tailz Duck tailz

It had a beat

Lol I like the little beat of the song. Nice work with the characters. a little odd but its was overall ok.

Let's get trendy! Let's get trendy!

I Liked it

I had no problem with the story line or where it was going. I really liked the song and the odd random shitness :-D I liked it... Good job.